Universal Credit

Hello ALL,
Please i have a client who is British and wish to apply for UC nut her husband is subject to No Recourse to public funds.
Am sure she can put in a claim joint claim right. She is worried putting her husband to the claim will complicate things for them. Any suggestions please.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.