Underlying entitlement to SDP?

Cl is in SG for ESA and in receipt of PIP. Cl was living with parents one of whom claimed CA for him so no SDP has been in payment. Cl has now moved out to his own flat and has been turned down for HB and directed to claim UC. Did cl have an underlying entitlement to SDP previously or alternatively can he now claim SDP and then try again to claim HB or is UC his only route…

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.