UC Postal address?

Dear All,

We have a client who was in receipt of UC, reached Pension Age and so claimed PC – UC then came back, as overpaid, and cl wants to submit a request to waive the overpayment.

However, as she no longer claims UC she has no journal to make a note etc

Does anyone know of a postal address that can be used or any other way around this?

Many thanks.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.