UC and LCWRA if not Transfered

Apologies if this has been covered before, but if someone has had their ESA stopped because they earned marginally over the Permitted Work Earnings and can now claim UC, would they be entitled to go in to the LCRWA group in the first assessment period?

I am aware that if they are transferred by the DWP, then they do, but not sure in this scenario.

Many thanks.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.