SDP Gateway

If a pensioner reaches 66 but his wife is 65. She will get her pension in 6 months. She is disabled but until now has refused claiming DLA. Her husband get DLA HRC. My question is, if they delay their claim for PC until DLA MRC or HRC is in payment to her. Would they have to migrate to UC or claim PC.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.