R2R self sufficient

How does someone establish R2R and claim UC as a self sufficient person?

Other than her finding a job I can’t find a R2R for my client and although currently she is self sufficient (though I have told her she needs insurance for this) she won’t be when she has the baby as her income won’t cover her rent and baby element.

Client is EU national pre settled status been in UK 2 years 1 month.

She worked until she was furloughed then job ended November 2020. She has never been to a GP with any sickness (thinking of the retained status)

She has no family in the UK and has been living with a partner who is British. Partner was abusive and there is an investigation into sexual exploitation, though no suggestion of trafficking.

She has had to leave the home due to the DV and move area as she is now 22 weeks pregnant with her first child. She is subletting in a HMO paying a nominal rent. Her parents send her £400 a month.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.