Proving Indefinite Leave to Remain for benefit entitlement

Bit of a loss with this enquiry. Client being asked by Pension Service to prove she has ILR for PC claim but she doesn’t have passport with the stamp anymore, says they can’t afford biometric card , and local immigration advice service aren’t currently taking referrals.

I’ve checked CPAG Migrants Handbook and that’s not really offered up anything useful, nor has a quick google search.

Any ideas at all? Any thoughts gratefully received, thanks 🙂

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.