Proof of immigration status for UC


Have a client who is struggling to get a biometric residence card. He was awarded refugee status at tribunal and so has the paperwork for this, as well as a letter from the Home Office. Aside from chasing for the card, I presume the remaining paperwork would be sufficient to access benefits?

He’s splitting up from his partner so a UC claim will kill of their tax credits so want to be careful with the process.

Thank you

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.