Double MR – is it possible?

Client was iro PIP, but refused on renewal. Did MR and refused again in March and worn out by the process, did nothing further.

Now seeking advice, I’m wondering whether, rather than trying to get late appeal admitted, we could submit late MR with adviser assistance this time around and if that is refused, whether on substantive grounds or a refusal to admit, that decision brings it’s own appeal rights for an in-time appeal?

I’ve got a feeling this may not be possible but can’t put my finger on why. Is this caught by the finality of decisions provisions because we’re asking for a new decision on a revision application that has already been decided?

Or if we were coming back with new information and evidence, would that mean we could seek a new decision?

Any thoughts?

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.