Debt transfered to UC do you still have the right to go to TC adjudicator

Hi – I was checking whether anyone had experience of this.

If a debt is transferred to UC and you are perusing a complaint to HMRC – have you still got a right to take the complaint to the adjudicator if necessary.

I have had letters from HMRC stating that any negotiations have to be then aimed at DWP debt management

Hope someone can throw some light on this

Best Wishes

Richard – Cardiff Citizens Advice

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.