Credits-only claim and permitted work limits

Client could be entitled to UC IF she was assessed as having LCW or LCWWRA but currently no PIP and her wages are above 16 hours time NMW which means DWP need not assess her for LCW.

Can she make a credits-only NSESA claim with work above the permitted work limits? I think not but happy to be corrected.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.