Contribution based ESA and reporting change of circumstances

Cl was transitioned over from IB to c/b ESA (Support Group) some years ago.  She is paid SDP and EDP. She has a partner works f/t (c.£1500 per month) and they are now considering him moving in with her. Obviously she must report a change of circs in relation to HB/CTR but I don’t think she has to do so for the c/b ESA.

I’ve looked but couldn’t see anything but am worried I may have missed something obvious. I understand she won’t be moved to UC as she has the SDP but wondered if her ESA could be affected.

Many thanks.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.