Advance Payment without Photo ID

I have a client who has claimed UC because her partner has had to stop work to care for her, and so Child Tax Credit has stopped.  They need an advance payment to tide them over, but have been told that they can’t have one because my client doesn’t have any photographic ID.  Her passport and driving licence are in her previous married name.
What can we do?

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.