Losing PA through sanctions

I have a client that is struggling to attend WFI’s and look for work. I have not gone down the road of WCA yet. He has asked if he can stop the personal allowance and just receive the housing element. So my question is, if he were to stop attending the JC and be sanctioned, would he still receive the housing element?

Leave a Comment